- cajonworkshops2Asked on August 04, 2011 at 01:43 PM
have a look at my screenshot. Please check the orange and green connected fields. they should be under eachother. I can arrange as long as I please, after closing and opening again, everything in the list is mixed again. What can I do... Please help
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 02:02 PM
From what it appears in your screenshot, the New, Flag, and Del column title bars are overly stretched. In effect, the other title bars become misaligned to the columns that they represent. However, after inspecting your submissions page on my end, I wasn't able to replicate the situation.
We will be waiting for your response. Thanks!
- cajonworkshops2Answered on August 04, 2011 at 02:15 PM
tried with Firefox and Chrome- same problem... strange is, the columns NEW & FLAG can be moved with Chrome and Fox, but after a refresh everything is mixed up again.
any other ideas
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Now that is a little odd because it displays correctly on my end, using both browsers, even Safari.
I even set the language to Deutsch, but to no avail:
I am sorry but we would have a hard time fixing this problem if we cannot replicate it ourselves.
- cajonworkshops2Answered on August 04, 2011 at 02:45 PM
I guess I have to live with it, anyway thank you for your help... but still its kind of strange....