- antoniooiAsked on May 07, 2014 at 10:16 AM
I just received the following message from JotForm:
"Our automatic phishing detection system has suspended your JotForm account. Your forms are currently disabled.
If you would like us to review this decision please reply to this email and provide these information:
Describe the purpose of your forms.
If you have asked for username or password in one of your forms, please describe the reason.
Provide the URL of your web site where you use these forms.
We will try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
Below is my reply:
I do not know why JotForm suddenly suspends my account. It could be due to my recent actions:
1. I have 2 JotForm accounts: antoniooi and otkweb.
2. I attempt to clone form from antoniooi to otkweb but failed as I previously set it not allowed to be cloned by other users.
3. Then I login to antoniooi and enabled back the option by hoping that the form can now be cloned but still failed.
If you think this is a bug of your system, please fix it and don't suspend my account.
Please UNSUSPEND my account now! Thank you!
- CarinaAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 11:54 AM
I checked both accounts ( antoniooi and otkweb) and they are active. Are you still experiencing any difficulties?
I apologize for all the inconvenience.
- antoniooiAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Then why they sent that email to me? This is very frustrated you know! So can I make an announcement to my customers that all my forms can now be accessed as normal? If they sent an official email for the account suspension, they should also send another official email informing about the unsuspension! Please ask them to act professionally!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Both accounts are working OK. Please read my explanation in your other thread.