- colorado4hfoundationAsked on May 07, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I want to send a form to my co-workers to fill out through email. Can I create a link in Jot Form to do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 01:20 PM
You need to just grab your form's direct URL and send it through email. Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Click on "Embed Form" from the toolbar which will open a new window. The form's direct URL can be copied form here. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.