- WNYKaplanAsked on August 04, 2011 at 04:10 PM
I'd like to cancel my subscription to Jotform. How do I go about this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 04:26 PM
To cancel your subscription through Plimus (since you paid using credit card):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
Or, I can have it cancelled for your convenience. Just let me know. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 04:30 PM
Done. Your subscription is now cancelled but your account will stay Premium until the 20th of this month, which is the date your billing falls on.
Thank you very much for doing business with Jotform. If you have other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. Always remember that our responsibility to provide support does not end with your paid subscription.