- jonasankerAsked on August 04, 2011 at 04:34 PM
First of all.. Thanks for a great product!
I volunteer at the Danish Red Cross. I've used your website to develop a system where our members can gather information from our first aid duties and cartage.
Now my "system" is done and I want to change my username since I've been developing on my personal account. How can I do that? Or it is possible to move all my forms etc. to a new account?
Jonas Anker Rasmussen
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 04:54 PM
I think your best option is to change your username rather than move your forms to another account. We can have it changed for you. Just tell me the new username that you want and I will submit a request ticket for it.
- jonasankerAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 07:52 AM
I want to change my username to: DRK-HILL .
- allanftdAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 08:50 AM
Thanks, Jonas. We'll get back to you once your username has been changed.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Your username is now changed to DRK-HILL. Please logout of your account and make sure to delete all jotform.com cookies from your browser. Then re-login with your new username.
- DRK-HILLAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Thanks for great support!
My username is now changed and I haven't experienced any problems :-)
- allanftdAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 12:57 PM
You're welcome, Jonas A.K.A. DRK-HILL! Please let us know if you need further aassistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!