- AutomotiveHelpRepairAsked on May 07, 2014 at 08:44 PM
Form will not change font color at bottom, only top?
I am finishing up a web page and can see the color change in jotfrom editor, but when I transfer the code to web site editor, only the form name changes color. see attachment.
The site is in construction and sits at the name www.automotivehelprepair-new.com
Master Tech LeePage URL:
- AutomotiveHelpRepairAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 09:12 PM
sorry address is http://www.automotivehelprepair-new.com
- AutomotiveHelpRepairAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 09:51 PM
- AutomotiveHelpRepairAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 12:11 AM
- AutomotiveHelpRepairAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 02:47 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 03:49 AM
Sorry for a bit delay, we've been handling few questions today. :)
It seems your form header color looks different now. Were you able to figure it out?
You're using full source code embedding so any changes made on the form builder will not automatically reflect to the form embedded on your site. You have to take your full source code again and update the existing form source code on your page. Unless, if you're using script embed code or iframe, the changes reflects on your page without re-embedding.
Just in case you want to change the header and subheader color of the form on your page, you can place this CSS code on top of your form source code. Just change the color value to your preference.
color: #555 !important;