- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 09:42 PM
Coud you please share with us the URL of your form, so we can check further? Meanwhile please kindly try the following steps;
1. Remove the current SMTP Account details from Mandrill by going to your My Account - Settings Page: http://www.jotform.us/myaccount/settings - Sender Emails Section.
2. Re-add the SMTP Account Details from Mandrill using a "New API Keys" as your SMTP Details Password. You can generate a new API key to Mandrill.
3. Access your form Notification and make sure to point the correct Sender Email.
- mjahangirAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 06:57 AM
here is the form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40843643311953
I'm going to re-add my smtp again.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 09:10 AM
I believe you have created multiple thread for same question. Please post your answer on one thread so that we all are on the same page: http://www.jotform.com/answers/373557-Notification-E-mail-was-not-received-on-my-emails-#3