- KaylaFPhotographyAsked on May 07, 2014 at 10:48 PM
I am a wedding photographer and would love to take my contracts to the electronic level! I've completely set up my contract but was wondering if there was a way to add a signature that was already input into the contract OR to have me be able to sign the contract electronically and resend it back to the client for their keeping.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 02:51 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Make the "Photographer Signature:" field hidden by clicking on the "Hide Field". Please check the screenshot below:
3. Add a new notification email alert in your form and add your "Contract" contents in the email template. Please be noted that you need to add notification email alert and not autoresponder.
4. Add a text box question for "Photographer name" just to ensure the email is not sent first time user submit teh form.
4. Add a conditional email in your form to send submission email to the user who submitted the form only when the "Photographer name" is filled.
When the form is submitted you will receive the submission emails. You need to go to your form's submission page and then edit your submission. You will be able to see the hidden fields and when you add your name in "Photographer Name" field and submit the form, the submission email with the contract content and your signature will be sent to the user. You will have to replace your esignature widget with an image field as you wont be able to sign it when you edit submissions.
Please take a look at the following cloned form and see if this is what you wanted to achieve: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41271547162956? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.