- NYSCoordinatorAsked on May 08, 2014 at 03:05 PM
Can you create a password for each individual entry?
This would be ideal for personal information.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Reports, Turbocharged!
- KadeJMAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 04:47 PM
Currently No, That is not possible since it only guards the Report itself and its entirety. I will go ahead and pass along your request in a Ticket to our developers. They will consider it and if it is added then we'll notify you here.
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 06:05 PM
Thanks, hoping for a solution soon, it would be very helpful. If it helps, this is the form I would use it on. These are referee evaluations that I would like to keep private between each individual referee.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 09:39 PM
Thank you for the provided additional details.
Our colleague KadeJM had already submitted the feature request ticket to our support developers.
You will be notified via this thread for any status updates when available.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 03:33 AM
The best solution is probably download each entry as PDF file and then send the person who is responsible for it. You can download submissions as PDF files on the submissions page.