A past "Expiration Date" that I did not setup was added to one of my forms, why?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on May 09, 2014 at 10:45 AM

    I have amended the 3 main forms we have in production at this moment (Contact2014-1, Contact FR 2014-1, Contact EN 2014-1) in the beginning of this week. We tested this and it was working properly.

    I demonstrated the new behaviour of the forms this morning to our business, and 2 fo the forms were wrong...

    One of them much more strange. An expiration date was added to the form (see screenshot- the screenshot shows the correction I made). The very strange thing is that I never used an expiration date for this form, and certainly not one in 2012 (as the form is in porduction since begin March 2014!). It is true that the form is a clone of an older version...


    <<Original post of this question

  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 09, 2014 at 11:11 AM


    We had temporarily glitch about expiration dates. We fixed it. I checked some of your forms and they are now corrected.

    Thanks for your report.