- atownvolleybowlAsked on May 09, 2014 at 11:12 AM
How do I change the experation date, message says experation date can not be earlier then current date?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 11:50 AM
You can change/remove the expiration date on your form by doing the following steps:
1. Edit your form and go to Setup & Embed tab > Preferebces > Form Limits
2. Remove the value on Expiration Date
Should you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.
- atownvolleybowlAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 12:01 PMIt's is set with no limits! That's why in confused. Thx for help
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Thank you for your response, atownvolleybowl. And we apologize for this inconvenience.
We've received word from the development team that there was a glitch that caused this thing to appear. They have now fixed the problem.
If you're still having trouble saving your form, please do let us know.