- djwoodburyAsked on May 09, 2014 at 02:18 PM
Have expiration date error????
Trying to save a new form (cloned form an existing one) Need answers ASAP
- EliezerNAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 03:26 PM
We are really sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused.
Is this the form you are having problems with? http://www.jotform.com/form/41285798472165
I tried to save it from my side, however, I was not able to reproduce the issue. Could it be I tested the wrong form? If so, then please share with us the URL of the form in question. That way we can further investigate.
In the meantime you may check the your form settings, so that if there is an Expiration Date you can remove it. Pleaes follow these steps:
1. While editing your form from the Form Builder go to Setup & Embed tab.
2. Then, select Preferences.
3. Then, click on the Form Limits tab.
4. Then in the Expiration Date section make sure there is not a date set, if there is a date, please remove it.
Let us know if the issue still persists.