What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
If you meant to asked, How to delete uploaded files of your form submission. Please follow this steps on how to do it in your account
1. Go to your My Forms page https://www.jotform.com/myforms/
2. In the list of forms, select/click on the Name of the form
3. Click on Submissions button on top
4. In the form's submission page, you can delete individual submission by using the DELETE button on top-right
by using the 'X' Del icon of the specific submission in the grid
There is also an option to DELETE ALL submissions at once, by using the "Delete All Submisions" button at the left most column header of the grid
(you can click on this image to enlarge it)
5. Deleting submission will require confirmation before proceeding -- this is usually a pop-up alert message
6. Clicking on the alert OK button will execute deletion of the submission data.
As mentioned by in the pop-up alert, Deleted submissions will be permanently gone and can NOT be restored anymore. So, make sure to do deletion only if necessary and with utmost pre-caution.
Inform us if you need further assistance.