- Vikas ShuklaAsked on August 05, 2011 at 01:30 PM
We have an asp.net application with sql database, so how to integrate JotForm in our Aplication and save jotForm data in sql.
Thanx and Regards,
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 08:16 PM
First off, we'd like to thank you for taking interest in our product. We hope you find our Form Builder's features suitable to your requirements.
As for your question, you may dump data submitted in forms created with Jotform onto your SQL database by taking advantage of an option in our Form Builder to send those data using POST method.
First, you need to enable send post data on your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click on Preferences button
3. Click Advanced Settings tab in the Preferences window
4. Select "Yes" in Send Post Data field
5. Click Close Settings then save your form
Then you need to set your custom ASP page as the Thank You URL of the form. Click the link below to learn more about that:
I hope this post points you to the right direction towards your project's full integration with our service. Feel free to search the forum or ask around if you have other questions or concerns. Thank you and have a great day!
- Vikas ShuklaAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 04:31 AM
We would like to thanks for your coporation.
As per our requirement we would like to implement/install jotform on our server and we have purchased the JotForm engine. Our project is on .Net Framework with sql database server. we have the JotForm builder which is in PHP, that requires the Linux/UNIX type of server, Apache, Mysql etc. so is it possible to implement JotForm Application in asp.net application? and how we can implement the same in our server(.Net Server).
I hope now able to make your understand our requirement.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 05:10 AM
Can you provide us more details about your server?
Although I have a bit knowledge such as PHP running in an IIS server, there might be some configurations that is best left answered by the better people.
I will forward this inquiry to the developers as they are the ones who can best answer your inquiry.
Thank you for your patience.
- Vikas ShuklaAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 05:58 AM
Thanks for quick response.
Our application is a ASP.NET 4.0 with SQL server as backend on IIS webserver.
We liked jotform and wanted to integrate in our current application. Do you have any option to directly integrate jotform in asp.net pages. Currently we know that jotform can be integrated in PHP pages and data are saved in MYSQL. Your earlier reply stated that we can save jotform data to SQL server by enabling Send Post Data which is good with us but can we place jotform in asp.net page.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 08:40 AM
You can place a JotForm form in an asp.net page. You will simply copy the form code to your web site. It can work on any HTML page. So, what you use on the back end is not important.
Please do not post JotForm Application questions on the forum. Since our support team cannot help with those questions. Instead send them to email@example.com and I will help you with your questions.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:04 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)