What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to put an image in place of jotform logo?Asked by Aaardvaark on May 12, 2014 at 01:27 AM
I know how to remove the jotform logo from email notifications, and I can put text in its place, but how do I put another logo/image in the same place? When I try to do that the webref link doesn't work so I only get a blank image placeholder.
JotForm email email notifications thanks
Here are the steps to add image in your notification email alert:
1. Open your notification email alert in which you want to add the image.
2. Grab the URL of your image. ex: www.yourdomain.com/image/image.jpg
3. Put your cursor where you want to add the image in the email alert.
4. Click on the "Insert / edit image" in the editor toolbar.
5. Input the image URL in the new window and set the height/width property and click ok.
This will add the image in your email alert. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.