- AaardvaarkAsked on May 12, 2014 at 01:27 AM
I know how to remove the jotform logo from email notifications, and I can put text in its place, but how do I put another logo/image in the same place? When I try to do that the webref link doesn't work so I only get a blank image placeholder.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 03:37 AM
Here are the steps to add image in your notification email alert:
1. Open your notification email alert in which you want to add the image.
2. Grab the URL of your image. ex: www.yourdomain.com/image/image.jpg
3. Put your cursor where you want to add the image in the email alert.
4. Click on the "Insert / edit image" in the editor toolbar.
5. Input the image URL in the new window and set the height/width property and click ok.
This will add the image in your email alert. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.