- jnnliuAsked on May 12, 2014 at 02:07 AM
Hello Jotform team,
We would like to cancel our premium subscription for now.
When I clicked the Downgrade, I got this message: Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually.
I am not really clear what exactly that means, if it's scheduled to be canceled by your team or what?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 03:58 AM
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own paypal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.