- XylocaineAsked on May 12, 2014 at 02:41 AM
Submitting the jotform from my website causes the entire site to freeze and become unresponsive for about 1 minute before displaying the confirmation page.
Using Chrome as Browser (had others who use Chrome test and have the same issue)Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 04:25 AM
I did check your web page and I was able to replicate the exact same issue you are having. On clicking of submit button, the screen freezes and then "Page Unresponsive" window is displayed. If clicked on the "Wait button, the form is submitted fine. Please check the screenshot below:
Please try the iFrame embed code and get back to us if the issue persists.
- XylocaineAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 04:40 AM
Thank you. I tried the iFrame embed code and it resulted in the same issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 07:52 AM
That's most probably due to the product field with huge sub-options. That requires some time before the form to be completely submitted. I am not sure if there's something we can do about this but I have raised this to our developers so they can check and investigate this further. In the meantime, you can try the following widget.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 05:14 AM
Problem has been resolved.