- mhowlandAsked on May 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM
I am doing a sign up for summer camp. There are two different sessions that kids can sign up for. I want to have a max of 10 kids for each session. if I set the submission limit at 10, will that set it so 10 kids are allowed to sign up for each option?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Unfortunately no. If you set your form's "Submission Limit" as 10, your form will be able to accept only 10 submissions irrespective of your options. But with a little workaround, you can achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create one form for every session you want kids to sign up. If you have 2 session, you should create 2 forms.
2. Set the "Submission Limit" of both the form you have created above.
3. Create a master form to list all the sessions in a dropdown or radio button question.
4. You can embed all your forms in an iFrame in the master form which you have created in step 3.
5. You can take advantage of our "Conditions" feature to show hide the iFrame based on the selection of session.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.