- hermenegildogildoAsked on May 12, 2014 at 02:00 PM
I was editing my form and, suddenly, when saving it, everything just desapeared!!!!! There was some kind of error message about jotform site being unavailabe...
PLEASE, I NEED HELP! DO YOU HAVE ANY BACKUP OF THE FORMS?
The original form was at http://form.jotformz.com/form/40917273388665
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 04:06 PM
Fortunately, we introduced a feature in late January called Form Revisions for just this sort of situation. Please do the following to restore the form to its last successful save:
1. On your My Forms page, click the More dropdown on the form and then click Revision History:
2. Click the update before the last successful update (the one before the last)
3. Click the Revert to this version button
That should fix things! If it doesn't, please let us know.