- guericAsked on August 06, 2011 at 12:42 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 03:15 PM
If you're looking for a means to insert products into the form you're creating, you can simply edit your form using the form editor, under the Payment Tools panel, you can add a payment tool of your choice in your form, and then continue the wizard.
Here is an example where I have chosen to use Paypal as my Payment gateway:
1. Select paypal, and place the field in your form. You can click the wand icon and then a Payment Wizard will appear
2. Simply enter the fields required for authenticating to the Paypal payment processing
3. After clicking the Next button, you will be asked to add products
4. Continue the wizard until you have created your product list with corresponding prices
5. Click Save Product and then save your form.
If this is not what you meant by your post, please provide us more details so we can provide you a better answer.
If you have other question or concerns, please don't hesitate to start a new post.