- ScenicRimNewsAsked on August 06, 2011 at 04:49 PM
At present I am using the Yola Form widget for my survey questions. However I have someone submitting hundreds of submissions a day and yola cannot help me regulate this or to tell me where the submissions are coming from. Can you tell me the email address which is being used or if it is the same email.
I hope this makes sense.
Rae HopePage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 07:33 PM
I don't quite get your situation. Your form certainly does not have any e-mail address field, so there'd be no luck finding the e-mail address of the person sending these submissions. The e-mail message you're receiving when someone submits your form comes from our servers.
Also, I can't see this 'hundreds' of submissions in your account. For the month of August, you only have 8 submissions so far.
What you can find out is the IP Address of the person spamming your form.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on your form then click the Submissions button
3. In the submissions page, click the settings icon to the right
4. Select the 'IP' checkbox to display the IP address of people who submit on your form
You may regulate your form to accept only one submission per computer or IP Address. To learn about that, click the link I provided below.
Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else. Thanks!