- DomesticAgenciesLosAngelesAsked on August 06, 2011 at 07:58 PM
The required fields are not working and forms are being submitted regardless of weather they are filled out or not. Also the Captcha is not showing up in IE 8 or 9 I forget which one I am running but have not tried other browsers either, it used to work.
This problem has been corrected
Webmaster for ExfoliatingMinerals.com
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 08:12 PM
Try embedding the form using iFrame codes instead.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Please let us know if it does not help. Thanks!
- yasincoAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 08:43 PM
I Agree With Neil 100% I Think The Iframe Will Do The Job! Let Us Know How It Gos!
Thank You For Using JotForm And If You Have
Other Questions Or Comments Please Tell Us!
(Im Just A Forum Helper)
- Y H
- educationalexcursionsAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 02:46 AM
I have the same problem. Maybe someone can help?
All of my forms (even the master is messed up). And I have not even opened the master for a year
1. All questions are visible to the submitter, and all appear to work fine
2. But some fields (even required ones) show up blank in the email response and in the spreadsheet that jot form automatically creates with the data.
I have cloned various forms in an attempt to fix this mess and even gone back to my master form. The problem is always the same for these same questions.
I have even built new forms from the meter and the same fields show up blank.
Thoughts welcome :)