- rcn20cavendishsquareAsked on May 13, 2014 at 05:43 AM
When our clients are trying to submit an evaluation form they have just filled in, they are getting a message that says incomplete values. It says they have not filled in questions which they have, I done a test form and got the same message.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 09:57 AM
It looks like you have an older version of the code on your page. You should delete it completely from the page and re-add it.
- rcn20cavendishsquareAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Thank you for getting back to me... when you say I have an older version of the code what exactly do you mean?
- egegAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM
It looks like you used the source code embed option for your form, which does not automatically update the form when there are changes. So when your older version tries to submit a form to the new version in our servers, it gives an error because there was a mismatch somewhere in the form.
You need to re-embed your form using the source code, and it should do the trick.
When looking at your site, I see that you have embedded the form to the link below. Just delete the parts regarding Jotform here and paste the new version.
Please let us know if you have anymore questions.
- rcn20cavendishsquareAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Thank you :)