- borodeAsked on May 13, 2014 at 10:39 AM
recent submissions never received
- EliezerNAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Do you mean that someone submitted your form, but you did not receive the notifier on your email address? Or was not the submission stored in Jotform?
Kindly provide more details regarding to the issue you are having so that we can give you the proper assistance.
- borodeAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Someone submitted a form but I never received it in my email. I got an email that said someone had paid me via Paypal. But I never got the lease application that was filled out by a prospect.
- borodeAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 01:51 PMNew response receivedreplied on the forum.
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 04:19 PM
I've checked your email address if it's included on our bounce list but it looks good. your email notification settings are set up correctly as well. Have you checked your Spam/Junk folders? Let's try to delete your current email notifier and recreate it. If the problem persists, I would suggest you get a hold of your email provider and have thm whitelist JotForm's IP addresses and Domains.
Please let us know if you need further help.
- borodeAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 02:31 PMNew response receivedI get your emails just fine, so I don't think it is my spam filter unless the notifications come from a different email server. What email address would it be coming from?
I will attempt to delete and recreate. How do I do that? Couldn't find it in my profile or my settings. I was notified by paypal that I received a payment, and just now noticed that the most recent submission was listed when I logged in but there was quite some delay in posting the submission, and I still haven't gotten any notification.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 05:16 PM
We use other sending methods for the form email alerts. Your form email notification is configured to use the following From address:
JotForm < email@example.com >
This is how the email notification can be deleted:
If you notice any more issues with your payment form, please let us know. Thank you.
- borodeAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 01:11 PMNew response receivedWent to do what you asked, but first tested before changing since the right info was there. Test came through just fine in about three minutes. Never did get the actual most recent application, so it might have been just a random error. Seems like it is working right now.
- CarinaAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 03:53 PM
Good to know that everything is working fine now.Please get back to us if further support is needed.