- Eric HoffmanAsked on May 13, 2014 at 12:08 PM
I am contacting you on behalf of one of my clients who uses your system. Their name is Creative Office Solutions.
They need to be able to create a new form for one of their clients who has 20 different branch offices. The want to have a form field that is a Branch/Location picker, so the client chooses their branch. Then, the rest of the fields remain the same for all branches.
When the form is submitted, the mailing address of the chosen branch would be sent along to Creative Office Solutions with the rest of the form capture, so they know the shipping/billing address automatically.
How can they achieve this with Jot? is there a plugin or feature that allows this type of functionality?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 02:32 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
For example, you might consider using the following work around:
- Add the Branch/Location field.
- Add multiple Email Notifications with email templates specific to the branches.
- Use conditional logic for your Email Notifications:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. We will be happy to help.