- mreinanAsked on May 13, 2014 at 04:44 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 06:44 PM
You can achieve this using this 2 feature of the form
I suggest you opt for the Strict Check(IP address) submission
Use the Expiration Date limit for 1 day only -- so the form will be only good for a day.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need more assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 06:47 PM
Using the Form Limits Expiration Date -- you will have to manually enable the form again the next day by removing the Expiration Date or setting the date to a higher date again.
If you do not remove the Expiration Date limit, the form will be in disabled state and will not be available.
- mreinanAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 11:41 AMThank you.Now I have another issue. My form width is setup for 286 wide. But when the
user sees the message displaying that this form only allows one submission
the message is huge and unreadable. How can I fix this?
Follow me on twitter
Like my page on Facebook
Connect on Linkedin
Learn more about Buzz360
- CarinaAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 02:15 PM
I moved this latest request to a new thread so we can look into it.
Please see here your answer.