- dkinneyAsked on May 14, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Hi, it seems that there is a bug in the form submissions PDF report. I have added a Calculator widget to my form. The calculated value is submitted and is visible at the submission page. But when I click Get PDF, I receive a PDF where the Calculator field is blank, i.e. not showing the number I see on the screen. Please help. Thanks.
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 03:53 AM
Thank you for reporting this I have forward a ticket to our dev team to rectify the issue. We'll notify you via this thread for updates...
- alp_denizAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 03:22 AM
The issue seems to be resolved. Could you please confirm?
- dkinneyAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 09:41 PMHi, I just tested it, and the problem still persists. I am downloading PDF
reports of submissions using Google Drive integration and those reports do
not output the input from calculator widget. Hope you will be able to fix
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I am sorry if I am a bit confused by your latest message.
Were you instead referring to the Google Drive Integration PDF report file and NOT the PDF Report in the form's submissions page?
Were you using this integration?
The ticket submitted and the issue that was fixed by our support developer was on this feature of the form
Please clarify so that we can do further investigation.
If it is on the Google drive integration, it could be a different problem. I suggest you create a separate post about it using this link https://www.jotform.com/contact/
Provide as much details as you can. We will attend to it as soon as we can.
- dkinneyAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 11:31 AMI see, initially I was referring to the issues in Submission menu, but I am
also using drive integration. I thought those issues are related and fixing
one would fix another. I'll submit another ticket.
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:01 PM, JotForm Support Forum <
- CarinaAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 02:33 PM
Thank you for openning another thread. We will continue this issue on this new one.
Let us know if further support is needed.