- dkinneyAsked on May 14, 2014 at 03:51 AMHave the same problem, it is very frustrating. It happens periodically, suggested solution does not remove the issue it re-appears after some time. I am logging into the form from one computer and from one broswer. If this is associated with your autosaving functionality, I would prefered to have it turned off. I think this is a very serious issues in terms of reliability and it has to be fixed ASAP. Thanks. PS. Revision histroy is not warking after the form revrted to earlier versio
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 09:03 AM
We apologize for this, and we would like to understand what is causing this - while issues may appear similar - often, the causation is different.
Please respond with the following information:
1. What browser you are currently using to build your forms - You can use this link to check
2. Is it a particular form that is showing this behavior, or all of them?
Our form builder relies on the efficiency of your browser to deliver the changes you make on your forms to our servers for rendering and saving - so if there is an issue with a particular browser version we definately need to investigate and address it.
In the meantime, please try the following - not as a solution - but to Isolate the issue further:
2. Use a different browser
Is there any improvement when you perform the two options above?
Looking foward to your response - and thank you for your patience.
- dkinneyAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 01:19 PM
Hi, here are some answers
1) I am using the last version of Chrome on Linux.
2) I am working only with one form so can't tell if the same would happen in other forms
3) I understand that JotForm relies on my browser, but when I make and save the changes I am able to access and fill in the new form, this means that the changes were sent from my browser to your server and saved successfully, but then after couple of hours my form is returned to the earlier version without recent changes, which does not make any sense.
Your solution - I am albe to make further changes and most of the time they will stick for good, so I actually do not need to clear cache since everything is workin fine. So even if I clear the cache I will not see any difference.
Hope this helps.