- sunstarAsked on July 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM
First off: 3.0 is looking great! This has really become a fantastic tool.
Though at the moment, I'm not getting the volume of responses that I expected, so I have no need for the Premium account just now. Can you please change my accout back to the free version, whilst maintaining the forms I do have?
Thanks a lot.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Your JotForm subscription is now canceled. You will not be changed again. Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- sunstarAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 01:48 PM
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
I understand that my account will remain premium until the paid-for month is up but can you confirm that the forms currently on my account will remain functional after the premium period has expired, as long as they don't go over the allotted submissions for the free account?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 01:54 PM
Yes, all of your forms and data will be available after the downgrade. However, if you are over quota for that month your forms might become disabled until the first of next month.
- sunstarAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 02:05 PM
Thanks for that explanation.