- MarkPuttAsked on May 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM
I want to build a shopping cart app with lots of pages and products. Then when the user is done they go to a page where they pay and complete the purchase.
I've looked around at some other threads here and some examples but they are a bit confusing.
Can you reccomend an example/template that would be best for my app?
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 02:39 PM
Have you browsed our templates gallery yet? If not, you can check our archive of e-commerce forms.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- MarkPuttAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 03:21 PM
Well, I've been looking and I'm completely lost. All of these templates appear to be one page. I'm looking for more than a one page template.
1. I need to have multiple products across multiple pages.
2. Selected products need to be persisted in a shopping cart/basket.
3. I need a single final payment page so the customer can pay for their items.
I've seen the templates before. I really need to know the how to set up what I'm asking for. These one page templates in the e-commerce section aren't what I need.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Sorry to say this, but shopping cart function is not available.
JotForm philosophy is to keep things simple. Our e-commerce forms are inttended for small business. If you are looking to deploy a store, probably a more elaborated solution such as the free Prestashop or Shopify would meet your expectations.