- CarinaAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 02:16 PM
I tried to inject css code but it didn't affect the message final size.
I forwarded this to our developers so they can analyse it better. They will get back to you via this thread once they have an update on this.
Please let us know if further support is needed.
- mreinanAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 02:51 PMFor some reason I can't get that to work.
Follow me on twitter
Like my page on Facebook
Connect on Linkedin
Learn more about Buzz360
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 04:36 PM
Unfortunately, this is not currently possible to style mentioned warning page. We will need to wait for a solution from our Development Team. This thread will be updated once we have any news.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 04:48 PM
Also, it's perhaps worth noting that the form's injected CSS is invalid on at least two counts:
2. The selector for that same rule doesn't target any element in the form. (From what I can tell, there's no element element in the form. Did you mean to use html as the selector?)