- JimKwonAsked on May 14, 2014 at 02:22 PM
can access the link to see the break down of payments. I converted the document to jpeg and tried uploading image but it didn't work. Am I missing something?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 05:10 PM
Just to be clear, are you saying that you uploaded an image to your JotForm account and that somewhere in the form you want to place a text link that when clicked will display that image to the user?
- JimKwonAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 05:21 PMI want to upload an image to jot form and then past the embedded code onto my website so someone can click the link to access the different payment options.
Can I also do what you were also asking below.
Contact us for a free, no obligation, consultation! We specialize in mortgage pre-approvals, purchases, refinances, mortgage renewals, debt consolidation, renovation refinances and second mortgages! Although we strive for accuracy, timeliness and completeness, information quoted is not guaranteed and may change at any time
Application Online Application
Address #105-1061 Ridgeway Avenue, Coquitlam BC, V3J 1S6
Address map http://bit.ly/14bdko5
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 09:49 PM
To add an image on your form, simply click on Form Tools, then add the Image field, click on the wizard, you will have the options to add the image:
And if you need to add a text link, from Form Tools add the "Text" field (the one below Heading field), and click on Edit HTML then:
1) Add a text
2) Click on the Insert/Edit Icon
3) Add the URL
Please try it, and if does not work let us know what the form is, also upload a screenshot when it gives you the error.