What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do i use the formAsked by artcrawlharlem on May 14, 2014 at 08:14 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
If you just need to know how to use form, here are the steps you need to know:
1. Build your form. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
2. Add some logics to make a smart form. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
3. Configure notification email alert. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
4. Setup thank you page. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
5. Embed form in your web page or use direct form URL. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
6. If your user submit form, you will receive the submission emails. You can also go to your form's submission page and check the data there. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions or you meant to ask something else.