- artcrawlharlemAsked on May 14, 2014 at 08:14 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
If you just need to know how to use form, here are the steps you need to know:
1. Build your form. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
2. Add some logics to make a smart form. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
3. Configure notification email alert. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
4. Setup thank you page. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
5. Embed form in your web page or use direct form URL. Check guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
6. If your user submit form, you will receive the submission emails. You can also go to your form's submission page and check the data there. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions or you meant to ask something else.