- AlpineInternationalAsked on May 15, 2014 at 01:09 AM
Hello, Today I created a course evaluation form that needs to be translated into Japanese. I used the translate feature but seems that all it did was create a dropdown menu on the upper right. Is this function supposed to be able to translate the words as well? If so, how? If not, then where is the feature that allows me to translate it myself? Refer to the "Course evaluation for MRi" form. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 08:22 AM
Sorry about that.
I'll walk you through step by step in the form buider:
1. Open the language dialog and select the language you want to edit the translation:
2. Another dialog window pops out - Click on the field you want to edit:
3. Type/paste in the translation of the language to replace the current text - and then click save - always remember to save your work continuously - you don't want to lose your translations once completed:
When you are done, the translated text will show up when you select the alternate language on your live form:
Please let us know if this helps.