What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Yes, what you need is completely achievable by using our Autofill Form feature. To enable it please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form find and click "Setup and Embed" tab.
2. Find and Click "Preferences"
3. On Preferences Tab, find and click "Advance Settings"
4. On Advance Settings tab, find and click "Edit Auto Fill Settings"
5. Set to "Enable" and choose "Time" interval to save changes.
That way if your form users want to stop completing your form without loosing their firmation, they simply close leave the form and get back to it at a later date.
Here is also the guide with the instructions: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later
Inform us if you need further assistance with this query.