- digiosolutionsAsked on May 15, 2014 at 03:02 PM
WE NEED PAYPAL-CALCULATION-INTEGRATION!!!
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Field Calculations for Forms
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 05:05 PM
It has been implemented.
If you have a calculation field on the form - all you need to do is:
1. Open the paypal wizard
2. Click on custom amount payments
3. Select the calculation field from "Get amount from" dropdown field as shown in the illustration
Let us know if this helps
- dorsetholidayletsAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 05:53 PM
Hi this is a great step in the right direction, the only small point is it would be better to be able to use the result from the calculation in the Paypal amount. It appears that you have to caculate the amount first and show this and then show the amount again in the PayPal field to submit to PayPal.
It would also be great to be able to add posateg costs in the same way as you can for sellig products.
Best regards David.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 08:46 PM
I have created the new separate post for your inquiry here http://www.jotform.com/answers/378121
Please refer to that thread for the updates.