- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 09:12 AM
Our iFrame method should do the trick: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. Please re-embed your form using this method and let us know for the results.
Also, please let us know the webpage URL to where the form is currently placed so we can check further.
- businetAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 04:01 PMThanks, but the problem I have with iframe is that the form has differing
page lengths, so on one page that is a lot of blank space but on another
there isnt. It does not look professional. Secondly the page/s do not
automatically respond to mobile / cell phone screens. The screen cuts off
the right side of text fields.
The web page is http://gullone.com/thinking_styles
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 06:40 PM
Hi, in your iFrame code, set the height to "850px" and the scrolling to "yes":
So, in this way, you will not see that extra blank space, and on the other ones, by setting the scrolling to "YES", it will not be cut off, and it will let you to scroll to fill the other fields.
- businetAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 09:01 PMThanks but this is not working for me. Also does not fix viewing the form on
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 12:03 AM
It's working for me here and I have no issue viewing the form on mobile devices. Is there any way you could send as a screenshot of how that looks like to your end using mobile devices?
Here's what I see:
- businetAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 02:21 AMHere's what I see. See the attached.
----- Reply message -----
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 05:00 AM
I am sorry, but we were not able to received and see the attachement you provide on your latest reasponse.
Please upload the screenshot/image using this URL instead
after uploading the file, get the image URL link and include it in your message when you respond.
We will wait for your updates.
- businetAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 05:51 AMOk Ive uploaded three images. These are exactly what appear on my android
phone. The last one was seen when I had to move around the screen. These are
all screen shots of page one of the form. You will also see all the blank
space under the Next button. I have also attached them to this email, just
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 06:41 AM
Looks like you uploaded your screenshot but didn't attached on your reply. To attach the image on your next reply, kindly follow the instruction below:
We will wait for your response.
- businetAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 03:11 PMNot sure what you mean but I uploaded the images and attached them to my
Anyway I have created a specific web page with the three screen shots of my
phone. Click here to view the 3 images:
I await your response.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 08:52 PM
I was now able to see your screenshots
But still, I was NOT able to produce yet same issue when I did a test on your form in your website http://gullone.com/thinking_styles/ using Iphone device and even on android mobile phone
Can you please tell us also what device you were using on the screenshot you provided. We can also try testing using similar device.
- businetAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 02:01 AMYes I am using a HTC one android phone. Thanks.
----- Reply message -----
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Then for now, please create a copy of the form, embed it to another page of your website (sample page) where we can check it using our iFrame Method. We will try to find a way to fix the alignments using custom CSS codes.