- EmilioAsked on May 16, 2014 at 12:49 PM
WHEN IM GO TO MY FORM IT SAYS:Form DisabledThis form has been disabledPage URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 03:45 PM
Form was disabled, because it went over quota, it went over the space limit (100 MB)
To resolve the problem. You need to make 3 things:
1. Open a free account. I see your form along others, were created in a guest account.
Let us know the new username so we can move the forms
2. Export the submissions into Excel/CSV or PDF format.
3. Go to submissions page and delete all the submissions for that form order to free space up.
If you are expecting a big number of submissions, you must to upgrade the account.