- abcmanagementAsked on May 16, 2014 at 04:24 PM
http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41356127162954. I want the matrix form prefilled for my information. How?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 06:41 PM
Perhaps you meant like this
it can be done via the URL parameter pre-fill as described on this user guide
by using the PrePopluate App http://prepopulate.jotform.io/ to populate the form fields in advance.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need more assistance.
- abcmanagementAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 10:31 PMHow to generate url to link?
- abcmanagementAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I do not know how to use the prepopulate app. My form does not have generate url button. Who do I get that button.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 11:48 PM
When you go to the PrePopulate App, authenticate yourself and then select form you should be able to see the Generate URL button. Please check the screenshot below:
Since our prepopulator app cannot be used to prepopulate matrix field, I would suggest you to follow this guide on how to manually generate the prepopulator form URL. Basically, you need to find out the field ID of your form and add them in your form URL. The following guide should help you on how to find out the field IDs: https://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-Field-IDs-Names
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.