- dominologicAsked on May 16, 2014 at 10:33 PM
I want to add a check box that a person filling out the form would check.
The terms and conditions are on a page of our website here: http://dominologic.wix.com/new-with-video#!tc-domino-logic/c1llw
I want the check box to say agree to the terms and conditions with a link where they could view the page on our website.
How would I do this?
Thanks so much.
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Thanks for being with jotform.I think you are looking for this.The terms and conditions widget is very easy to use.
1. First click on More Widget and on Widget window on search box write Terms.Now the terms and conditions widget is ahed.Click on it.
2.On terms and conditions window you'll get the following fields to fill up.Fill up as your need.
After fill up,Click on Finish.Now it's done !
For further assistance,please get back to us.
- dominologicAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:11 PM
Ok, the widget works and is great BUT the terms and conditions are PURPLE -
How do I change the color to something that matches my form?
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 11:22 PM
You must be referring to the link text color -- this one
as you can see on my screenshot, mine is color Blueish.. -- that colorization actually depends on your browser settings and not on the form itself
Example, if you are using Firefox browser you can follow this guide on how to to customize the browser colors and fonts
Also, if you have embedded the form in your website, please share to us the URL of your website where we can also do further test on the form.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 09:29 AM
We will answer your question on a separate thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/458030