- pillarmarketingAsked on May 17, 2014 at 01:11 AM
hello, just wondering if there is an option to have the auto responders delayed for a configurable amount of time. Thanks for any suggestions and/or alternatives.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 04:42 AM
Currently, there is no time-delay mechanism for email autoresponders that I'm aware of.
However, we can perhaps should be able develop something out of this idea. Can you provide us more details on what purpose and implementation you'd like to use this kind of feature?
- pillarmarketingAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 12:33 AM
We are using jotform to get feedback on how the customers enjoyed their sea kayaking tour with our company... we've setup some conditionals in the form... if they give a 5 star rating then we send an autoresonder saying thanks and asking them to leave some positive comments on our Trip Advisor page. I thought it might seem more personal if the autoresponder email was not sent out 2 seconds after they filled out the form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 02:40 AM
Thank you for your details explanation.
It seems you are looking for a email scheduling service feature where you can schedule the email to be sent at a certain time.
Your message has reached my colleague. Unfortunately, we do not have such feature currently but we will get back to you if our back end team releases features similar to your requirement.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 10:31 AM
We’ve implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the dropdown menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your responses will be sent after selected time delay for each submission.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about scheduled autoresponders, please let me know.
Thank you for using JotForm!