- capcraigAsked on May 18, 2014 at 08:01 AM
Hi, is it possible to add a print button to the "Thank You"reply our client receives once their registration is complete?
- bobAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Please follow the steps below to know how to add print button to Thank You page.
1. Choose"Thank You Message" from Thank You Page
2. Click on "Edit HTML Source"
3. Paste the below code before ending div tag
<span><form ><input type=”button” value=”Print this page”/></form> </span>
4. Finally, click on Update button.
Please see the screenshot below.
Moreover, you can print "Thank You" reply by just click on "ctrl+p" if your work station is connected to a printer.
Please let us know if you need further clarification.
- capcraigAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 04:21 PMThanks, will give this try.
Sent from my iPad