- cnumbAsked on May 18, 2014 at 02:26 PM
How do I remove the submit button ahd just have a clear button
- bobAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 03:55 PM
Please follow the instruction below:
1. Login to your account and go to "My Forms".
2. Click on "Edit Form" on your desired form.
3. Delete the Submit Button from your form manually.
4. Add a "Text" field in your form.
5. Click on "Edit HTML" in the top right corner of the Text field.
6. Paste this code: <input type="reset" value="CLEAR NOW" />
7. Click on the "Complete" Button in the top right corner of the text field.
8. And you are done!
The procedure is shown in the screenshots below:
Let us know if it works for you.
If you have more to know, please feel free to contact us.
- cnumbAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 05:47 PM
Thanks, Worked great!