What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I remove the submit button ahd just have a clear buttonAsked by cnumb on May 18, 2014 at 02:26 PM
How do I remove the submit button ahd just have a clear button
Please follow the instruction below:
1. Login to your account and go to "My Forms".
2. Click on "Edit Form" on your desired form.
3. Delete the Submit Button from your form manually.
4. Add a "Text" field in your form.
5. Click on "Edit HTML" in the top right corner of the Text field.
6. Paste this code: <input type="reset" value="CLEAR NOW" />
7. Click on the "Complete" Button in the top right corner of the text field.
8. And you are done!
The procedure is shown in the screenshots below:
Let us know if it works for you.
If you have more to know, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks, Worked great!