- ChoistieAsked on May 18, 2014 at 07:16 PM
We haev a lot of elderly clients and our team are unable to select birth dates prior to 1920. Is there a reason for this? or a way around it?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 08:11 PM
Hi, that is how it has been set, I will submit a request to have more options prior to 1920, if approved, you will be notified via this tread.
Meanwhile you can download the full source code of your form, open the HTML archive with any notepad:
Then add more options, save it, and upload it to your server:
See my example form here. Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions.
- ChoistieAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 11:55 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 02:34 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome
We will get back to you as soon as the years prior to 1920 are added.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 03:44 AM
There is no need for you to download the full source code of your form.
You can modify the year limits on your birthday picker year element by selecting the form element. Next, set your Year From and Year To limits:
Please let us know if you need further clarification on this matter.