- DurianwriterAsked on May 19, 2014 at 09:45 AM
I want to create three different forms that will correlate to three of my mailchimp groups.
I've found this thread about how to do it but I don't see an option to select groups in my mailchimp integration.
- CarinaAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 12:06 PM
First it is necessary to create the list in your Mailchimp account:
After creating a list, select the list and please create the group:
Then go to your form and create the Mailchimp integration. You will get into a screen that asks you to select from a list:
After selecting the correct list, the groups will show:
If further support is needed please let us know.
- DurianwriterAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 12:20 PM
When i go to integrate the mailchimp, the dropdown bar with "add to list' is greyed out even though i do have multiple groups created in mailchimp.
- DurianwriterAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 12:28 PM
okay i removed the integration, cleared my browser and now it works. Thanks!
- CarinaAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 12:32 PM
You're most welcome.
Feel free to contact us whenever needed.