- BonnieIrisAsked on May 19, 2014 at 10:28 AM
I want to change my form and I'm not able to copy and paste from a text box into a check box.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Do you mean that you want to copy and paste some text from a text box to a checkbox so that the text can become the options of the checkbox field? If so, what you can do is simple. Please follow these steps:
1. Copy the desired text from the Text box.
2. While editing your form in our builder, make sure to click on the Check box field.
3. Then in the top toolbar click on Options.
4. Finally paste the text/options into the text area and click OK button to save the changes.
I hope this helps. But if this is not what you are looking for, kindly provide further details about what you need so that we can give you the proper assistance.