- DurianwriterAsked on May 19, 2014 at 10:36 AM
When I add the iframe code to my blogger posts it shows up as a big block of white space. Has anyone found a solution to this?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Blogger
- EliezerNAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 12:57 PM
This is probably because you are using the form in unsecure mode. You have to use the form Secure as the Blogger will not accept unsecure elements being embedded/used to your blog.
Please note that Google and all its affiliated tools like Blogger will no longer accept unsecure elements. So, what you need to do is to switch your form to secure mode by following these steps:
1. While editing your form in the builder click on the Set & Embed tab.
2. Then, click on Embed form option.
3. While in the Embed Form wizard check the Secure form box.
4. And finally get the code of your form.
Once you embed the secure form code, then the form should show up with no issues.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- DurianwriterAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 01:44 PM
sweet tip. That will save me a lot of trouble in the future. thanks!