- biiainsuranceAsked on May 19, 2014 at 04:24 PM
You guys have helped me tremendously in the past with what I though would be some impossible task on the form. I feel so bad that the "client" is picking the form apart. The form currently uses Authroize.net for payment, they are now asking if a person can choose eCheck as an option vs. Authorize.net ... This form has some (what I think is) pretty heavy customization (and maybe thats because i walked away from it for a bit) and I am not sure if they will ever be happy. Can you lend some advice on if 1) authorize.net can do echeck from jotform or 2) if they can choose an option to use authorize.net vs. another payment type?
- CesarAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 05:47 PM
Can you lend some advice on if 1) authorize.net can do echeck from jotform
Unfortunately eCheck service is not possible through our Form Builder as of yet. In any case I will raise a ticket to the Dev Team so they may review the possibility of implementing the eCheck service to the Form Builder. Unfortunately I cannot provide an ETA for when this ticket will be processed. Nevertheless I assure you it will be reviewed by the Dev Team.
2) If they can choose an option to use authorize.net vs. another payment type?
From my understanding you would like to have multiple payment options on the form. In regards to adding multiple payment tools on the same form. Kindly review the following guide:
- biiainsuranceAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 09:03 PM
Will check out the link :o) Thank you so much for your help
- biiainsuranceAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 12:30 PMOk was just reading over the multiple payment form article and how it is embedded via iframe. My current form is customized and calculates rates and passes the dollar amount to the authorize.net Payment Information field. It seems I would loose this functionality if I go with an iframe embed, is that right?
If I was to just go with paypal over authroize.net would that then allow the customer to use credit card or echeck as an option? or is there another service that would give the client an option of echeck vs. credit card ?