- theeastbourneacAsked on May 20, 2014 at 06:31 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 09:36 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. We have just received an empty question from you with just the title as "Multiple email".
Do you want to send submission email to "Multiple Email" address? Here are the options available to you:
1. Add multiple email address separated by comma and a space in the "Recipient Email" field of your form's notification email alert. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
2. You can add one "Email Alert" for every email address you want to send the submission emails. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- xe7enAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Thoose booth option doesn't work by me :(