- theeastbourneacAsked on May 20, 2014 at 07:06 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 10:02 AM
It seems that we continue to receive empty forum post from you.
Do you mean to say that you are not able to submit your form and the button just says "Please Wait"?
I did check your last edited from "Student Data Form" and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. When I clicked on the submit button, it just says "Please wait.." and the form is not submitted.
I cloned your form for further investigation and the issue seems to be because of one of your "Text" fields. I removed all the "Text" fields from your form and I was able to submit your form. You can take a look at the cloned form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41393572920961?. Since you have quite a big form which takes time to test. Here are my suggestion:
1. Click on the "Edit HTML" button of all your "Text" field and save it manually by clicking on the "Complete" button. Please check the screenshot below:
2. Try to test your form and see if you are able to submit it.
3. If you are unable to submit it, please edit all the "text" fields, copy the content in a notepad. Then you need to copy the content from the notepad and paste it in the "Text" field. Basically, idea is to remove all the formatting code it has. You can manually do the formatting like the bold text and underline.
4. Repeat the above step for every text field and test your form.
Do try and get back to us if the issue persists.
We will wait for your response.